Monday, September 13, 2010

My First Blog

So this is my official first blog, and I have  no idea what to write about. I guess I'll start off by saying a little bit about myself. My name's Alissandre, or to keep it simple; Ali. Umm...my interests include dancing, writing, reading, and music. If i had to choose a word to describe myself it would probably be...? Okay scratch that, I have no idea.So that's all I can really think about at the moment, but i'm looking forward to seeing how this works out. I've always been interested in starting a YouTube channel, but never thought I'd have enough time to film and edit videos like Shane Dawson...so I guess this is kinda like a step towards Youtube...okay not really but whatever :P The whole blogging thing is interesting, though it's kinda sad, because i'm sure people have better things to do besides reading what I'm doing or what my opinion is about something. In any case, I'll give it a shot. I guess that's it for now, i'm sure my blogs will improve with time...at least I hope.

Until next time,

Ali (:

No comments:

Post a Comment